Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Meet My Super Husband


We met at the Imperial Bar & Lounge.

I was a starry-eyed 21 year old fresh out of a relationship, and had been staring at him from the back of our Education Ethics class for half a semester. He was older, and hot and completely not interested in me!

I didn't really think I fit it with his friends, even though a mutual friend introduced us. I had told a friend that I was going to marry him. He didn't seem to pay the least bit attention to me, somewhere along the way it all changed.

Despite what I thought was his disinterest in dating me, we became really great friends. I crushed on him like a giddy school girl, even though I didn't think I was his type. I was short and outgoing and blonde, I am fairly certain he prefers the leggier model types. One day all the carefully constructed walls came crumbling down and we professed our undying love...it only took us a year to get there!

His version of events might differ...a little!!

He is my Super Husband! He is kind and funny and loves me inspite of everything that tells him he should have run in the other direction! I am just mad about him, he is the reason 2 (soon to be 3) little bugs call me mommy!! He is the reason I get to be Super Mommy every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!