Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Year 32 Is On!!

We opened our August with a BIG celebration! Trevor's birthday is August 1...and year 32 opened with a bang!

We gathered 30 of our closest friends at Marietta's Mexican Restaurant in South Reno. It was good food, good drinks and good company. The server brought out a huge sombrero and fried ice cream and the mariachi band played "Happy Birthday"


I think the kids had more fun with the sombrero than Trevor did. Happy 32 to the most amazing husband and dad in the world!

Hope all of you had a fun start to your August!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!