Sunday, August 31, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Dear Whispy Baby Hair and Bald Spots

I hate you!

You are hereby given notice that the undersigned is terminating your tenancy of the premises located at the temples of my hairline, where you have taken up residency on a month to month basis under the lease dated approximately February 2009 between Jess, the unwilling landlord, and Awful-Pregnancy Indcued-Whispy Baby Hair, as tenant. This termination is effective immediately...unless you start growing out and covering up the Pregnancy-Induced Bald Spots that reside right beside you.

If you fail to meet the terms outlined above, the undersigned will be forced to begin eviction proceedings against you and/or ensue any and all other relief permitted under the Right to Good Hair Act. Landlord is willing and able to use any hair growing techniques to ensure your untimely demise.

Thank you for you anticipated cooperation in this matter, I look forward to proceeding amicably.

Sincerely,

Jess

********

I know I'm not the only person out there who suffers from these awful bald spots and subsequently the awful whispy baby hairs!! Can I get a hallelujah sister?!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!