Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Hi Mom

It's just me, your first born. I've been blogging off and on for the past 6 years. Before you ask (because I know you will even though I've reminded you of this a million times) blog is short for weblog and mine is about our crazy little family of 5!

I just wanted to remind you that it's here for your reading pleasure!

No, I'm not consistent, even though I'd love to be!

No, I don't write about the same subject each time!!

Just take a little glance at it every now and then so you can be in the know with all our other two readers, lol!!

xoxo,

your oldest daughter

P.S. The kids miss you and need another sleepover at Nonna's, that would be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!