Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fishin' Dreams...Ruined By Rain

Epic fail. Fishin' dream ruined by the nonstop rainy weather we have been blessed with the past few days. I was hoping to take the kids to the Crystal Peak Park mill pond to go fishing. But the best laid plans are always laughed at by mother nature.

What should have been this:

Turned into this:

Hopefully we can try again before the summer comes to a close because the boys (big and little) love to have at least one fishing story per year to tell. So far the only "fishing" story we have for Summer 2014 is Ethan's field trip experience where they caught a duck instead of a fish!!

Despite all the rain, it was a fun evening shopping at Target.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!