Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Just Live



I am constantly trying to be healthier and just LIVE! I am constantly trying to figure out what works and what's realistic for me being a working mom. Let's be honest for a quick minute - we all get stressed every now and then, often that manifests physically - at least it does for me. I worked 116 hours this last two weeks and need to really slow it down. My goal for August is to keep stress in check and work on staying in tune with myself: body, spirit and mind, oh and all those little voices in my head...don't act like I'm the only one that has those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!