Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Family Fun Fun Fun

Get a load of our cute family! Remember all those TV families? They definitely don't have anything on us! Truth be told we love going to visit our family in Sacramento and have to soak up every minute of our visit since they happen too few and far between.


So in a day and half...just that short of time...we chatted, caught up on the happenings and goings on of the Bradshaws. Aunt Sandy also had knee replacement surgery and Uncle Greg has been taking care of her and Grandma, so we decided to give them all a break by cooking dinner and making things as easy for them as possible.

We also were puzzle doing fools! The kids got a box set of Ninja Turtle puzzles that Ethan had put together in two minutes flat, the adult puzzle took us a little longer, but the 300 piece finished product was well worth the time.


Even though the visit was short every minute we get to spend with them is worth it. Our grandparents are getting older and even though I like to think I've convinced myself they will live forever, I know they won't, so getting to capture the precious moments of our kids with them is priceless.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!