Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Say What???

Trevor: "Babe your butt looks GOOD!"
Me: "Say What?!"

Yep, that is what my husband has been telling me these days! Yippee!!! I never expect those words to come out of his mouth, and no it's never in a passionate moment so I know he means it. I don't think he would say it if he didn't actually think it. The funniest part of all is I have not had a second of time to work out in the past month...so it must be my morning stretching that is paying off!

I feel like I haven't written a post in a century. I always seem to start the month strong with good intentions of being better at consistency, and then life happens. Or, in the case of August...trial happens...which lead to late working hours and no sleep. And then Ethan started school and the other two pipsqueaks moved into new routines at their preschool. I have NO idea how all those bloggers out there find time to write every day and still complete all their regular life duties. It's an envy and a goal I have.

Ok so back to my lack of working out...ha ha! Now that August is coming to a close, trial ended on Thursday and I think we are starting to figure out the new school morning routines...I should be getting back on track with my workouts and eating habits. I have an end-of-the-year goal that I am DETERMINED to reach!! I'm not going to reveal much about it on here yet, but I promise as I progress towards my goal I will let y'all know!!

Time to get back on track...maybe I need some inspiration from everyone out there who seems to manage it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!