Saturday, August 30, 2014

New Bedtime Stories

After getting through the first two weeks of school, I finally decided our book selection just wasn't cutting it for Ethan's required 10 minutes a day of reading. So off we went bright and early this morning to pick out new, more challenging books for the kindergartner who is really a 2nd grade reader! I let him pick out a beginner chapter book (gah I know chapter books really???) and then a Level 3 reader...and of course Carter needed a new book...I will let you guess which he picked.

After the book store Ethan insisted he needed an alarm clock. Geez this kid seems to just continuously acting like a 30 year old in a 5 (almost 6) year old body! Target did not disappoint us in having the perfect alarm clock for a child growing up way too fast!!


As luck would have it our Saturday has shaped up to be fun and relaxing!

Hope you are having a great start to your Labor Day weekend!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!