Saturday, August 16, 2014

Happy 6 Months Daxton


Happy August and happy 6 months of life to one of the little/big loves of my life! This little guy has captured my heart just as his brothers did before him. Daxton is the sweetest, happiest baby ever. He is all smiles and giggles and has had such and easy going disposition.

At 6 months Daxton Stats:

Height: 27 inches - Weight: 16lbs 10oz - Loves: tummy time and "swimming" or trying to crawl while playing on the floor; loves playing with plush colorful toys; puts almost everything in his mouth - Starting to fall asleep on his own - Wakes up at 7 am (most days) - eats at 7, 10, 1, 4 & 7 on most days - Eats about 5-6oz each feeding - So far he likes green beans, avocado, peaches - Hates rice cereal - Sleeps almost through the night (we wake up between 2 & 3 still) - Wears 6-9 month clothing - LOVES his bath time and looking at the baby in the mirror - babbles and coos like crazy - blows raspberries - rolls everywhere he wants to go - wants to play with his big brothers so bad.


Blessings to you all!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!