Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sacramento Weekend Getaway

We spent the weekend soaking up the heat in sunny Sacramento on our annual zoo trip. We always love getting to visit Aunt Sandy and Great Grandma, this year we got a bonus with Uncle Greg being there too.

We decided to just make it a laid back day at the zoo since it was so hot and the kids have been there several times over the years. So we took some silly pictures...


We fed the giraffes...


As tradition dictates we rode the carousel and the train to complete our zoo experience...


How on earth is it already August?? Until next year Sacramento Zoo...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!