Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Eve Celebration

We rang in 2014 with the best game night ever! We invited really good friends and family over to celebrate, play games and ring in the new year. Not to mention it was mine and Trevors' 3rd wedding anniversary!!

While all the children were content playing in the playroom and the boys' bedroom, the adults were having a battle of the sexes playing Logo Party and Smart Ass.

I had fully intended on decking out the house in gold and silver, but time was not on my side this year so we just made due with our twinkle lights and pizza from Costco. I can't thank everyone enough for the food/drink contributions they made!

In true New Year's tradition we had the TV tuned into Times Square, we counted down...forgot to pull out the champagne and sparkling cider, smooched our honeys, and welcomed the new year and all the possibilities of twenty fourteen!


What the Brashaws are looking forward to in 2014:

1. New addition to our family - - Crazy 4 will become Wild 5!!
2. Continuing our remodel/home improvements
3. More date nights and quality time for Trevor and Jess
4. More family time and activities
5. Being fit and healthy
6. Being the best we can be

Happy New Year to you and yours, and the happiest of anniversaries to my AMAZING husband!!

xoxo - Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!