Sunday, January 12, 2014

Diaper Shower

Last Saturday my amazing cousin threw me a Diaper Party! I didn't want a traditional shower for many reasons, starting with the fact that this is my third pregnancy and my THIRD boy!! Had this been a girl, that may have been a different story as to Baby Shower v. Diaper Party.

The attendees included my mother-in-law and sister-in-law; my mom andparty.sister; my aunts and cousins; and some really good friends! I can't thank everyone enough for coming from near and far for the party!

Michaela made quite the spread of food from mini quiches to homemade raspberry rolls. The ONE thing I was addicted to was the brownie dip and the animal crackers. It was the most addicting thing ever!!!

Again...THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES to everyone who came and contributed to the party.


While the girls were at the party the boys were busy finishing up the Super Hero room, hanging shelves and adding in the finishing touches. We have 2 amazing handmade superhero shields that Aunt Tara made the boys left to hang...which maybe after we get the nursery finished today we can get those up on the shelves.

Last weekend brought wonderful memories and probably a years worth of diapers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!