Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Big Love? Missing it BIG Time

Well, it's official, I miss Big Love big time!!


Somehow I have managed to move on since HBO decided to end my beloved show, but lately I find myself on Sunday nights wishing it was on. Lucky for me Trevor bought me all 5 seasons on DVD...I just need to track down the Season 1 box so I can catch up with this quirky family.

Oh how I have missed Barb's biting one-liners, Nikki's mean-girl behavior and Margene in general. I think I know what I will be doing while I fold baby clothes tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!