Sunday, January 12, 2014

Calling All Superheroes...To a Tea Party

I am a sun and summer kind of girl. Trees without leaves, cold windy days and that awful stuff we call snow are not a few of my favorite things. That being said, the kids still want to play and have fun things to do for our nightly family time. But what do you do with two littles when the sun sets at 5 pm and it's 20 degrees outside??

The Bradshaws have a Superhero Tea Party. I know what you're thinking...but Jessica you have boys!! Oh that does not stop one from dressing up as a crime fighting, ninja and enjoying a cup of hot apple cider!! I don't let the kids drink tea so their choices were hot coco or apple cider, of course they each picked the opposite! Nonetheless we had a blast!!


I see many more superhero parties in our future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!