Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thursday Night at Baby's 'R Us

Trevor and I scooted out of the house Thursday evening to pick up the littles and take them to Red Robin for dinner. After that we decided that 12 boxes of baby clothes weren't enough so we went shopping!

After fueling up we started out on our whirlwind shopping trip at Baby's 'R Us. I can't let this new little come home in a hand-me-down outfit. I know that sounds caddy or just plain stuck up, but I want each of my kids to have their own outfit to pass onto their first baby!

In true Bradshaw style this little bundle of joy will be coming home in a little baseball layette, just has his two brothers before him did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!