Sunday, January 12, 2014

Seahawks, Bully's and Time with Daddy

Trevor and I have been talking a lot about making it a point to spend one-on-one time with each kid, especially since their world is about to be disrupted by another baby. Trevor decided he wanted to take Ethan to Bully's for a special Daddy-Ethan Day! Ethan decided awhile ago that the Seattle Seahawks were his favorite football team mainly because he loves their colors.

We didn't anticipate Ethan would last long at Bully's watching a football game, we just didn't think he'd be that into it! But, as most kids do, he surprised us!! He lasted until the 3rd quarter and had a blast!! Daddy gave hime $4 worth of quarters to play in the arcade...he brought home 4 little miniature football players. He told me the intent was to get a Seahawk player but after four tries he was unsuccessful, however, those football guys are our newest fave!!!

I love how involved my husband is with the kids and I can't wait to see how things evolve as they get older and are able to have more daddy days doing the things they both love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!