Monday, October 26, 2015

Monster Mash & A Healthy Halloween Snack

Healthy Halloween???  Is this even possible?!

I decided that it being Halloween week and all we need to really do it up this week.  Trevor said last night he felt like Halloween this year is anticlimactic so I am really hyping up spookiness everywhere...including their lunch boxes!!  Their snack today was jack-o-lantern orange cups to go along with their ghostly sandwiches.  It was pretty much a snap!


Tonight we got all decked out in our costumes and threw ourselves a monster mash.  By we I mean Carter and me!!!  Ethan wanted to save his costume for Friday and Dax is teething (molars - - YIKES) so Carter and I danced and danced and giggled until we couldn't anymore.  



If you look closely you will see Hocus Pocus in the background...oh yes my children are just as in love with that movie and I am!!!  And Carter thinks it's hilarious when I sing "I Put A Spell On You"

It was very fun just playing around with this little pipsqueak tonight!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!