Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Spooky Nook

*bwahahahaha*

I'm going to warn y'all that this year's Halloween decor is almost identical to last years!  I'm a firm believer in leaving well enough alone.

I lost my sequin banner that I made 7 years ago, so Trevor's mom bought be a really cute Happy Halloween door hang.  I wonder what the heck I did with that banner though.


My super creative and crafty sister-in-law made me this cute witch!!  She was too cute to hang on the door so I had to put her where I could enjoy her all month long!!  Thank you Tara for my witch I love her!!


The new and fun decorating this year was all out on the porch!  You'll have to stay tuned for more on that.

Happy Halloween!! - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!