Saturday, October 3, 2015

JV Homecoming

We spent the week preparing for the Homecoming Assembly on Friday.  We worked our little fingers to the bones hitting the stunts, jumps and tumbling.  Marking formation change after formation change so that Friday would be perfect!!  Thursday was our final run-through...in the pouring rain!!  Thankfully we had an indoor practice space in between volleyball games!  Just when we thought there may be a break in the storm we determined there would be no cheering at the JV Homecoming game this year.  These girls that I have the privilege of coaching are die-hard, they wanted to cheer...but for safety reasons I had to call it.  Girls, I hope you know how proud I am of you!!

MJ holding her rainbow!!  (photo credit:  MJ Cloud)

Just so you get a feel for how hard it rained Thursday!  (photo credit:  KRNV News 4)


I couldn't be more thankful for getting to coach the JV cheerleaders this year!  They rocked it at the assembly on Friday by the way!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!