Saturday, October 3, 2015

7th Inning Stretch

It's hard to believe that 7 years has flown right on by and Ethan is in first grade and SEVEN YEARS OLD!!  When he told me he wanted a baseball party I set out to make sure we had the best baseball experience ever.  Since the Aces end their season in August that was out...what to do...what to do?!!  Tommy's Grandstand seemed like the best alternative.  And boy did it not disappoint!!


The kids each got tokens to bat their little hearts out.  What I didn't realize, and will not make this mistake again in the future, was that the arcade games do not take tokens they take quarters, so thank you to all the parents for supplying their littles with endless quarters!!  After they couldn't swing at another ball we had cake and opened presents.  Needless to say I think all the kids went home exhausted!!!





These kids could not have been cuter taking turns and cheering each other on while they waited their turns!



Thanks a million to all these cuties that helped celebrate my favorite, most special 7 year old!!  Love y'all!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!