Saturday, October 10, 2015

Football Day

We have arrived at our midway point in the 2015 high school football season.

This week Reed played the North Valley's Panthers!!  After quite the bus ride through Sun Valley we arrived to find that the freshman game wasn't even at halftime yet.  We spent a portion of the freshman game talking about wanting to do more team bonding and about how excited they are to start working on competition!!

They did an amazing job cheering on the JV Raiders to a 40-0 victory!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!