Sunday, October 18, 2015

The 1st Quarter of 1st Grade is Over

Two Fridays ago the first quarter ended and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to show more appreciation to Ethan's wonderful teacher, Mrs. B.  A jar full of homemade chocolate chip cookies seemed to be in order for a sweet "thank you" to Ethan's kind, no-nonsense  teacher.


I think this woman will be sainted, I mean with a couple dozen six/seven year olds keeping her company all day, she needs it more than anyone I know.

Have a great week y'all!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!