Sunday, October 25, 2015

S'more Halloween Fun

Friday was the start of fall break for Ethan, and we spoiled his teacher with home made chocolate chip cookies.  Carter and Daxton are still in school this week, so I needed to come up with a really a fun idea for their teachers.

Inside of the trick-or-treat bag is 2 chocolate graham crackers, 2 Hershey bars and 2 pumpkin shaped marshmallows - all the fixin's for some really spooky s'mores.





Last year we were on our way to Vegas, so I didn't get to do anything fun for the kids' teachers or friends.


Now on another note, Ethan received a perfectly glowing report from Mrs. B and Trevor and I couldn't be prouder.  He's reading above grade level and is a little math whiz in the making.  He also seems to be making lots of new friends, and is helpful to his classmates when they need extra help with instructions.  We will be enjoying a special trip out to dinner and maybe some ice cream this coming week!!

Fingers crossed we have many many more report cards like this.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!