Saturday, October 10, 2015

SpooktacularThe

We kicked off October with Ethan's 7th birthday and our month full of Tricks & Treats with the annual Spooktacular at Westergard!

Our very good friends made this night extra fun for us!!  I was in trial all day and Melissa was so awesome to not only take Ethan home from school but to get him ready for the fete as well!!  Trevor met up with them and walked up to the school (where I met them later).




The pipsqueaks played rounds and rounds of put-put golf to win loads of creepy crawly candy prizes!!  And played countless rounds of BINGO...although nobody won.  Also, prior to me arriving the pipsqueaks made their way through the haunted house.



The countdown is on!  Thank you to all our friends for such a fun 2015 Spooktacular!!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!