Saturday, October 3, 2015

No Tricks Just Treats

I know it sounds trite, but how is it already October?!?!  We adore all holidays around here, Halloween is no exception and believe me we celebrate all month long!  We created a list of all the tricks and treats we want to do as we count down the days to the spookiest day of the year!!


While of course we may not get to cross everything off our list depending on schedules so far we've got planned:

boo breakfast, ghost pizza, movie night, Spooktacular, spooky s'mores, costumes, whoopee pies, BINGO, scary lunch, Happy Meals, The Pumpkin Watch, pumpkin patch, decorate, carve pumpkins, Halloween books, crafts, class treats, teacher treats, mummy dinner, spooky dinner, my sister's wedding & of course Halloween Day itself!!!

Three days down,,,28 more to go!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!