Saturday, October 17, 2015

Star Wars Room Transformation Continues

I'm still chipping away at the boys' Star Wars room makeover.  The furniture that was in there before it became a shared room is white, so I thought it would be fun and cute to add a vinyl decal or two to the night stand.  The nice thing about vinyl...it can be removed!!

This fun little decal will be making its way into the boys' room shortly...


We are getting closer all the time with checking projects off our list.  I think this will be the last bedroom update for awhile.  I'm really expecting someone to hold me to that!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!