Sunday, November 1, 2015

Vosburg-Griffith Wedding {10/31/2015}

Well y'all my sister's wedding went off without a hitch!!

We started our day with loading up the car and getting our hair done...





We hustled off to Mom's to put our dresses on.  Christina and Alan chose the quad at UNR for their bridal pictures...


We waited patiently in the Founder's Room at the Nevada Museum of Art for 5:30 to come...







Then before we knew it it was time to walk down the aisle.  Christina and Alan said "I do" in a very sweet and to the point ceremony.  Next was cocktail hour in the 3rd floor gallery.  I think the kids had a blast "looking" at the art...


After we dined on delicious steak & shrimp and I made my toast we headed out onto the dance floor where we stayed for the rest of the night...



Wonder of all wonders my sister is married and the kids made it all the way to 9:30 p.m.  It was fabulous and fun wedding and I can hardly believe that it's over.  Now Trevor and I are sitting in our PJ's watching the Walking Dead trying to figure out what to do with the newest edition to the Bradshaw Nook.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Nevada Day/Halloween Weekend.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!