Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bowswer Birthday Bash

Though we are a little over a week past Carter turning 4, we celebrated the Bug with friends and family at Jump 'n' Shout yesterday!



Carter wanted a Super Mario Brothers theme, but more specifically, he wanted a Bowser Birthday.  What better place to have a Bowser Birthday then a bounce house place??  No decorating required and no clean up for me!!  It was a win/win!!






After singing "Happy Birthday" the littles settled down to eat some pizza and then of course cake!!!  In between the pizza and cake they discovered the giant sticky hands in their goody bags and couldn't contain themselves.  They were grabbing everything with those sticky hands...and then turned to slapping each other with them!






As soon as we got home Carter insisted we open presents right away!!  He faired well with all sorts of Star Wars goodies, legos, jammies, and super hero toys!!













It was a splendid celebration honoring one of my most favorite kids in the world!!  I'm off to start my Sunday feeling exceedingly grateful for the past 4 years!!  Phew now I have to get used to calling him my 4 year old!!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!