Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day Holiday {2015}

We are just wrapping up our Veteran's Day holiday.  We played hard, learned a little bit and most importantly we HAD FUN!!



As always we, we said our thank you's to Trevor's dad & uncle for serving in our military.  Outside of Trevor and maybe my dad, Papa Dave is the most important male role model in our lives.  The boys definitely look up to him, admire him and respect him.

With that I am going to enjoy the much needed quiet sending the kids to bed at 7:30 brings!  Oh wait...we have to go to work tomorrow!!

 - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!