Monday, November 16, 2015

Cold Weather Fun

As y'all know this is my favorite time of the year, however, the cold, windy weather is not my favorite.  But I DO enjoy snuggling up in front of a cozy fire with a hot beverage and good book!

Yesterday was a cold one!!  The wind started, then the rain and then finally the snow.  The kids and I went out and "danced" in the snow for a few minutes but we were quickly turning into ice sculptures so we headed back inside for a Mario Kart race war!


After we had enjoyed homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner, we settled down to watch the Seahawks game with some hot coco and cider!  Definitely a must on a snowy day!


Now I must go heat up another cup of coffee and try to pull myself out of this terrible case of the Mondays!!  Stay warm!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!