Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas Season Kick-Off

Those fleeting moments of the day, where the sparkle in your kids' eyes are breathtaking and magical.  I try to soak them up in the generally chaotic minutes between playing, mealtimes and overall day-to-day happenings.

This morning the pipsqueaks had an appointment with The Man in Red...that's right I said an appointment!!  Not only did they get have their 5 minutes with Mr. Clause, but they got to ride on a little choo choo train right after!








Ahh the sounds of the Christmas music playing in the background!!

Tonight, Tara and I got to have a girl's night out tonight with her friends!


Who could say no to a musical?!?!  Let alone a Christmas musical!!  We had dinner at a Latin Boutique called Mundo, first then hopped across the street to the Smith Center to enjoy this little number.  I truly sat and enjoyed my time out with my sister-in-law and the girls.





What you can't hear is the laughter, the music and the conversation that took place tonight.  It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!