Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday was the 8th Thanksgiving Trevor and I have spent together.  It's amazing to me how fast time flies and how much things can change in blink of an eye.  I never expected all those Thanksgivings ago that I would be a mother of 3 amazing boys and wife to such an incredible man.

But here I sit 8 turkey days later happier, content and more complete than I've ever been.  I spent my day marveling over the 3 perfect children I have and loving them with every  fiber of my being.  I am thankful for these pipsqueaks and for the privilege of being their mommy...filling their days with smiles, laughter and unconditional love.  And I know how truly blessed I am that Trevor came into my life and loved me unconditionally...I couldn't have asked for a better husband and a better set of in-laws!!






We lit up the Clarkson house with laughter and love; drank wine; watched our favorite characters in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade; dined with both mine and Trevor's family; and, played fun card games while the pipsqueaks ran around in the yard.  A glorious day indeed!!

My cup runneth over!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!