Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve {2015}

We're wrapping up an exceptional Thanksgiving Eve down here in Las Vegas.  We didn't spend our day doing food prep for tomorrow...or anything else truly productive as far as those sorts of things go.  Instead, our super fun bunch spent the day jaunting around town on all sorts of fun outings.

First, Uncle Esad came for a quick visit.






Next, we jetted off to Madi's school to watch her sweet little class do their Thanksgiving show.  Well...turns out it was just a Thanksgiving feast, and not an actual pageant type show, but her teacher was so sweet and let the boys join in.




The better part of our afternoon was spent enjoying Disney's newest movie "The Good Dinosaur".  It was Daxton's first actual movie theater experience, and I have to say he did exceptionally well.



I take back my prior statement about not doing any food prep...my mother-in-law spent her evening making pumpkin, apple and cherry pies for tomorrow night's dinner...while my awesome sister-in-law hosted 4 of the 5 pipsqueaks at her house for fun and movies.





Happy Thanksgiving!!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!