Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Trevor

Happy Birthday Trevor!!  Happy 1/2 birthday Daxton!!

Our day started out with Dough Boy's doughnuts and enjoying a relaxing morning.  The kids ran around, had their daily light saber batter and I couldn't have asked for a better morning.



After we frosted the cupcakes, cut the watermelon and prepped the picnic gear we jetted off to pick up the food and meet our friends and family for a fun hike in Tahoe Meadows.





After our 1.5 mile jaunt we headed back down to the Washoe Lake overlook to enjoy our picnic lunch.





We rounded our afternoon out with dinner at BJ's Brewery and a trip to Scheels for Trevor to pick out his birthday presents.  He ended up with a brand new pair of golf shorts and Nikes.

Thank  you Christina & Alan, Michaela & Charlie, and Matt & Monica for helping us celebrate such an amazing man!!  Happy 33rd birthday to the love of my life and the best daddy these pipsqueaks could ask for.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!