Monday, August 3, 2015

Afternoon Outing

With summer coming to a close, I decided to treat the boys (minus the baby) to an afternoon out on the town.  Our first stop was Build-A-Bear Workshop at Meadowood Mall!  After a very indecisive 10 minutes of choosing which stuffies they would bring to life, Ethan and Carter loved operating the stuffing machine and tucking special hearts into their new friends.




After the stuffies were all full of fluff the boys decided it was time to bathe and dress them!



Carter's bear (as you may have guessed) is the Incredible Hulk so nothing would suit him other than HIS costume.  Ethan on the other hand picked out an A's baseball outfit for his new puppy, Mit, he even got a mit and bat so he could play loads of baseball with Ethan!!



After creating personalized birth certificates for the newest members of the Bradshaw Nook, the boys were pleased as punch to walk out of Build-A-Bear with their bear/puppy houses!

The next stop on our afternoon outing was to Josef's Vienna Bakery.  My mom used to take my sister and I here every year after school clothes shopping for a fancy petit four or sugar cookie!  I decided this was a must for our fun-filled afternoon...and I haven't eaten a better cookie ever!



Don't you just love how I spun the final stop into a real treat for myself?!  Seriously one of the best afternoons ever!! 

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!