Thursday, August 13, 2015

Time to Update the Walls

As usual I got into a rut as far as wanting to decorate the house.  It's always easy to switch out my seasonal decor and update the chalkboard for the upcoming month, but when it comes to actually hanging a picture on the wall I get stage fright!

I've been spending a great deal of my spare time meticulously plotting and scheming layouts and themes for each wall in The Nook.

So far these are what I have found for the playroom and the family wall...



And because I'm never satisfied with how the big boys' room is decorated it will be getting a face lift in the near future...



Aren't these amazing?!!  I need to find a Piggies & Paws rep in the Reno area and host a party ASAP!!

What do y'all think?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!