Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A+ Boys

I could hardly wait to get home from back-to-school night to tell Ethan how excited I am about his teacher!  And seeing as he and Carter were so preoccupied with Shark Boy & Lava Girl our "discussion" was all of 2.5 seconds!




After a big hug and kiss from each little pipsqueak for presenting them with such a fun treat, we finally got a minute to talk about the day.  According to Ethan Mrs. B is "nice and fun" and it was pretty much a "perfect day" and he supposes he wants to go back tomorrow!  That cracked me up...what does he think it's an option?!  Tomorrow is early release day to boot!!  I was really happy to see Ethan stayed in the "ready to learn" category today...I get nervous that he gets too chatty!



Tonight was definitely an A in my book!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!