Friday, August 7, 2015

Welcome Back Assembly Preview

The pipsqueaks were beyond excited to get to attend one of mommy's cheer practices.  They were already over the moon about being in the gym and climbing the bleachers, so meeting the cheerleaders was just icing on the cake.


At one point during our warm up I looked down and Carter was standing with arms folded and a quizzical look on his face...then I realized I was standing and doing the exact same thing!!


After an hour of warm up the girls were ready to perform their Welcome Back Assembly routine for their parents.  Unfortunately, MJ and I were manning the music in the back of the gym, so the only picture I managed to snap was the last warm up run-through!


The girls have worked their behinds off prepping for this assembly next week.  I couldn't have been prouder of their performance last night!  We have a little fine tuning to do, but over all they are killing it!  It's going to be an amazing performance, just as last night was, and an even more amazing year to come!!!  The pipsqueaks loved it, the parents loved it and I am one proud coach!!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!