Saturday, August 8, 2015

End of Summer Bash

We hosted a little back-to-school bash this afternoon for a few of Ethan's FIRST GRADE friends...think ice cream sundaes, slip 'n' sliding and lots of spishing and splashing...oh an 6 of the cutest sugared up 6 year olds this side of the Mississippi!


We set up a food and drink station using one of our 6' party tables.  It got really overcast this afternoon so I didn't get to set up my cute banner I made.



I sent each of the littles home with a special book and "ready confetti" to make sure they are all set for the first day of first grade!



Needless to say the pipsqueaks were out like lights after their jam packed, fun-filled final summar hurrah!

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!