Friday, August 14, 2015

Teacher Treat

We have made it through the first week back in school.  After tossing around lots of ideas and pinning like a fool, we decided to start off with new books for Mrs. B's library and a set of monogrammed notecards.  We picked out two Judy Moody books and a Junie B. Jones book...Ethan was chomping at the bit to get to read those.





I am extremely proud of Ethan for being so brave as he embarks on his first grade adventure!  And a little proud of myself for holding back tears...except for the first day!  It seems like we were down the hall in kindergarten just yesterday!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!