Sunday, July 15, 2018

On the Book List {July}

There is nothing I love more than basking in the sun lost in the pages of a good book.  At the beginning of the year I picked 4 authors I wanted to read and printed their book lists.  I am slowly making way through them.

Don't judge me because I am reading a Christmas book in July, but The Trouble with Angels by Debbie Macomber (this is the 2nd book in her Angels series) is just a sweet read about three families each facing their own challenges during the holiday season, only connected by the 3 angels sent to answer their holiday prayers.  The first book made me happy cry, so I can only imagine what the end of this one will do to me!

Amazon says:

A Wing and a Prayer
When irrepressible angels Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy set out for the City of Angels to grant three rush Christmas prayer requests, they are sure they can help without resorting to, er, divine intervention. But they soon find it will take more than one miracle to teach their precious lessons of love—as well as make three special holiday dreams come true!



Happy reading y'all!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!