Sunday, July 15, 2018

Fri-Yay

Lord knows my family loves a fun-filled day, let alone a fun-filled Friday.  And just because we are on summer break, do not think for a second that we haven't jam packed our days with activity after activity.  Here are our favorites from Friday...

Mini Golf

Wild Island's mini golf is closed for the season, which was extremely disappointing to discover.  However, Magic Carpet Mini Golf did not disappoint.  Every corner of this put-put boasts loads of fun for the kiddos.




Food Truck Friday

Food Truck Friday is a must during the summer with littles.  The food options are amazing, the live music is so fun to dance to and the time together is like none other.  It's a playground of food and fun!  We got lucky to have our cousins and friends join us this past Friday!



West Wind El Rancho Drive-In

Down in one of the oldest parts our Biggest Little City sits a drive-in movie theater that has been there since my dad was in high school!! 

You cannot go through a single summer here without going to the drive-in movies.  It's just not possible!!  There just isn't anything like laying in the bed of the pick-up enjoying a bucket of popcorn, loads of candy and a good-ole Diet Coke!!  As if that's not enough, we had the pleasure of seeing Hotel Transylvania 3 AND Jurassic World.


Clearly we couldn't see what that picture was going to look like before it happened, so it's pretty silly!!  I'll be missing these fun summer days (my wallet on the other hand....)

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!