Thursday, July 5, 2018

Sparks Will Fly

After surviving our fun-filled day yesterday, I headed back to work while Trevor and the boys laid low today!!

With the boys still tuckered out from yesterday, but still sufficiently hopped up on sugar I decided an evening at home was what was in store for tonight.  Now y'all know what they say about best laid plans... all the complaining and whining aside, we managed to have a nice dinner and wrap up our Independence Day week in the company of each other



I can't think of anything much better than that for a Thursday night.  Tomorrow the boys are off on an adventure with Trevor while I finish up my week at the office.  I am sooooooooo looking forward to the weekend!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!