Monday, July 9, 2018

Little Supplies

Time has evidently been ticking by, school starts in 4 Mondays from today!!  FOUR WEEKS?!! Twice last week I told myself I was not going to wait until the last minute to get school shopping done.  Now I can just sigh with relief!!


We thoughtfully wandered through the boys clothing section looking for jeans, t-shirts and a special shirt for the 1st day of school.  I love all the colors and geometric shape patterns they have on the boys' t's...yes please!!  They did not have a huge selection of jeans unfortunately, but I do have remind myself that it's the beginning of July!  It goes without saying that Dax has clothes to match the biggest brother and the middle brother.


The last part of our Target run was my favorite.  Get this...I was able to hand E & C a pen and their shopping lists and off they went picking out their school supplies one aisle at a time.  First grade had a smaller list than I remember from a few years back but man how am I already shopping for FOURTH GRADE school supplies?!  It's just too much!!  At least I got them to agree to use their backpacks two years in a row.


Thanks boys!!  We can check this little task off our summer to do's!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!