Thursday, July 5, 2018

Beach Babes

One of the many, many things I love about Nevada is Lake Tahoe.  It's that laid back, mountain air kind of place that I grew up on and I just absolutely feel at home when I've got my toes in that ice cold crystal blue water and derriere in the sand.  With the 4th of July just around the corner and an old friend in town we took the opportunity to sip on ice cold Pepsi and ogle at all the colorful characters lounging on the beach.  I can't recall the last time I just sat on the beach relaxing, but I felt like the Queen of Sheba for a moment or two.




After we were sufficiently sun-kissed and nearly famished, we headed on back down the hill to bbq steaks.  We spent a good long while enjoying ourselves eating watermelon and playing backyard baseball.


You can take the girl off the beach but you can't take the beach out of the girl.  Thanks for visiting Lance!!  Perhaps the kids and I will find ourselves back in Tahoe soon!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!