Sunday, April 29, 2018

Keep Calm & Brunch On

The day we wait for each month with baited breath finally came.  There are 7 of us girls (on my mom's side) that live in town and once a month we try to get together for an outing, activity or meal to reconnect and check-in.  I was up early making final preparations for our cousins brunch this morning.

This month only four of us were available, Christina, Michaela, Shiloh and I...and the 7 littles between us, noshed on delectable brunch bites and sipped on hot coffee with a spot of cream while we updated each other on the past month of our lives.  Christina left before I remembered we needed to memorialize our April Brunch with a picture...clearly I'm the worst sister ever!!



Our menu consisted of a frittata, scones, biscuits and a variety of specialty spreads.  A ginger-orange punch and hot coffee comprised the refreshments.



I hope I sent the gals home with full tummies and hearts and tired littles!


It was a jolly good time and a gorgeous day in many ways.  Now we are looking for to our May outing!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!