Sunday, July 8, 2018

Summer Days Like This

Friday evening the kids and I scooted off to the Aces game to watch Dr. Chad throw out the first pitch.  Back when I was a kid we did not have a professional sports team to cheer on, and if we are being honest back in my youth a ball game would have been the last place I'd spend a Friday night.  But these days, I find myself looking for local events to support and immerse the pipsqueaks in.  So, we spent a perfect July evening cheering on the Reno Aces, dining on "gourmet" dogs, loads of candy and a bottomless bucket of Sprite.  It's worth mentioning that not only did all three boys sit through the entire baseball game, they sat through the amazing fireworks show afterward AND still had energy to run around the bases.









As for the rest of their Friday, Trevor let the morning be somewhat lazy and then loaded up the truck for an adventure around Pyramid Lake. 




Oh how I relish summer days like this.

Have a great summer day y'all!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!