Thursday, July 5, 2018

Frozen Yogurt with Nonna

If you been reading this blog over the past 9 years, you likely know a thing or two about me.  One being that I love to eat and I looooooove ice cream!  One of our favorite places to frequent is Yogurt Beach - a delightful and delicious neighborhood froyo eatery.  Now, if the fun surfing inspired atmosphere wasn't enough to keep us going back time and time again, the fact that they have the best frozen yogurt and toppings surely would.


All that being said, we had the pleasure of taking my mom out for a delightful evening.  With marriage and littles and all the extraneous that come with being grown up, I truly treasure nights like this where we can be all together and simply sit back and enjoy each other's company.

Until next time...

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!