Sunday, July 15, 2018

Summer Bucket List

It's hard to believe Ethan and Carter will be headed off to fourth and first grade next month.  NEXT MONTH!!! Yikes time is flying!

Around The Nook, we count down to all things we look forward to...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Birthdays...you catching what I'm laying down?!  So it is only fitting we would be counting down to the day the boys step foot back on the playground.  In the vein of schooling and learning our 2018 Summer Bucket List is centered around the alphabet.


We have diligently been crossing things off our list as there is less than 26 days left before our first day of school.  There is no reason not to send the boys back to school with 26 fun-filled memories in the coffer!!

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!